Jake E. Lee ESP Strat head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake E. Lee ESP Strat head

Hello, does anyone know information conserning an ESP copy of Jakes blue Charvel strat? I understand it was a Japan only product and never sold in the U.S., what do they go for? Any help would be appreciated. <font color="red"> </font>

Re: Jake E. Lee ESP Strat head

There's been one on ebay recently .. I think it was about $550 but I'm not positive ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

It went for $600.00
      www.kiddhavok.com
      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Yes, I believe the Strat heads were Japan only, but the USA versions with their "vintage-type" headstock had the same specs, as far as I remember. Hardtail bridge, available in three colors; black, white, purple. They had two different sized frets (1-12 were jumbo, 13-22 were medium). Two slanted ESP single coils, and I can't remember if the bridge pup was a Duncan or if that was also ESP's own.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I recall seeing a red one on eBay not too long ago with the strathead and the Jake pick-up layout. I don't know if that's the same one everyone else is talking about.

I thought it quite cool.

Comment

Working...
          X