Carvin Archtops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin Archtops

Wow...go away on vacation for a few weeks and you come back to Junior Member status...lol. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has played or if anyone has any thoughts on the new Carvin Arch tops. I wanted to get a opinions from others besides the Carvin BB guys.

Thanks,

Ken

Re: Carvin Archtops

I want one for sure. The CT3, just all natural mahogany for me. I nead a good hardtail and for under $1000, it`s a no brainer on the Carvin. Jack.

Comment

I think they look great....very tempting

Comment

They look good and Carvin has a pretty good reputation for quality plus the 10 day trial period. If I wasn't jonesing for a V shape I'd be all over one of them!

Comment

There are some sweet looking pics posted on the carvin bbs. The main thing I don't like is the styling. It's visually a PRS copy. I wish it would be more unique.
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

For the price your getting a lot more than if you would go with PRS..I think they look really nice though, some of thoughs paint jobs are to die for.

ox

Comment

Working...
            X