Just for Sully......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for Sully......

Here you go bro....you asked for these awhile back, and I didn't have a camera.

Mcnaught Vintage Single...with a Pau Ferro fretboard.

Re: Just for Sully......

Wow dude , thats a nice piece of work

Comment

That thing is INCREDIBLE! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Is that FLAME MAPLE BINDING on there? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got a huge McNaught boner going lately.
        The flame job is a little out of place IMO though.
        I just want to see all the figured maple on these things. :drool:
        How do you like it?
        Do they sound as nice as they look?
        How about playability???
        Some day...

Comment

Awesome....

This guitar is simply amazing. When strummed acoustically, it is the *loudest* guitar I have ever owned.

The paint job is awesome...I have enough of the fancy topped guitars(Bakers, Hamers, Hubers), so this is a nice change.

Yes...it is *flamed* maple binding...I'm telling you...this guitar is bad ass!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Awesome....

hey, thanks for remembering!!! the flamed maple binding is really cool. what a nice guitar!!!

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

<font color="pink">When I saw Opeth, a band called Devil Driver opened for them, and their guitarist had a McNaught guitar. I had never seen one before, so I was kinda asking him different things about it. All he told me was that there was a website I could check out-www.mcnaughtguitars.com. If you look, he's on there. </font>

Comment

I love that finish! That would look even better with an ebony board.

Comment

Wow! The body looks very thick.

Comment

That's a cool guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

&gt; I read somewhere that that flamed maple binding isn't really "binding",the ebony part of the fretboard is actually INLAID into a solid flamed maple neck blank,which is actually much harder to do,and leaves no seams at the corners of the fretboard. You are 100% right on,McNaught is a talented individual,and that is one hell of a nice piece you have there. Tommy D.
                      "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

WOW!!..that thing is awesome

Ox

Comment

Working...
                        X