Peavey Qustion-Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Qustion-Guitar

I was checking out the samples of the Peavey Triple XXX and the guy was playing a Black Explorer type guitar, but I don`t think it was a Gibson. Does anyone know what brand that is? It is very cool and so is the Triple XXX. Thanks-Jack.

Re: Peavey Qustion-Guitar

It's a newer Peavey called the Rotor or something like that. The XXX is sweet. My cousin wants to trade me his XXX head and G-Flex cab for my Vetta 2x12 combo. I'm going over there Thursday with my amp to see if we both want to trade. I'd miss the Vetta but I hardly ever have time to screw with the settings to get "my" tone where as the XXX is simple and sounds great.

Comment

Here is a link to the Rotor.

Rotor

Comment

THere is a pic in one of the m mags of a sunburst one and it is really nice looking. I played a few of the newer peaveys ata local store and they were pretty nice, inexpensive too.

Comment

In the videos of the triple XXX, the thing that didn't make sense to me is how they show the "knobs" but you can't even see what settings they are on!

Peavey makes some decent guitars that feel pretty good and play well.

Comment

ah the Raptor, like an Explorer with cuts in the body. Man does those Triple XXX`s sound killer, especially the head with the 4x12 cab. The 1x12 combo lacks that Wump sound that only a closed back 4x12 can give!! But i nead a 1x12 for travel. Jack.

Comment

Working...
            X