Kramer A9713,WashburnN4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer A9713,WashburnN4

I posted these in my family album post but they look so nice together I though I would post just these 2 here.

Re: Kramer A9713,WashburnN4

Looks like whoever bandsawed that Kramer body sneezed and fucked up the upper curve.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] John, just bustin knowing how we see eye to eye regarding Charvels! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

That thing is very sweet. Shame about the body...

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You to are killin' me!

Comment

Another misspelling! to=two.
        John great axes!

Comment

Yes, very cool indeed.

I had a chance a while back to pick up a Nuno cheap, I wish I had.

That Kramer is cool indeed, dig the graphic [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
            Looks like whoever bandsawed that Kramer body sneezed and fucked up the upper curve.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] John, just bustin knowing how we see eye to eye regarding Charvels! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

That thing is very sweet. Shame about the body...
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know Chuck but you know how subjective manufacturing quality is. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            The runs in the paint on the back are just "beauty marks" and just prove that Kramer really knew how to "Lay it Down" when it came to painting. You should see the holes for the Floyd nut. It looks like somebody carved one of the holes out by hand. Oh yea, and what about the recessed output jack. With all that said, it is a fantastic guitar. I am totally stoked to own it. It is my favorite at the moment until the guitar I bought from Chuck D comes in. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Happy Easter bro.. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            John G

Comment

Working...
            X