Starforce Guitars?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starforce Guitars?????

Can anyone tell me anything about Starforce Guitars? I been offered a cheap superstrat style project guitar,which I'm thinking about having for a 2nd guitar. I can't find much info about them on the net, I know they're no longer in bussiness but if anyone has some info or a link to website that would great [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: Starforce Guitars?????

Instruments previously produced in Korea. Initially exported by Tropical Music of Miami, Florida prior to their purchase of the Dean company.

The Starforce company was started in 1988. These medium quality solid body guitars feature designs based on the original Stratocaster, as well as the superstrat. With the introduction of models such as the 8007 with its more original body design, and several bass guitar models, Starforce seeks to expand its market niche, but apparantly isn´t producing any guitars at this moment, (Source: Tony Bacon, The Ultimate Guitar Book ).

Comment

Re: Starforce Guitars?????

Thanks L [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Yep I think it has got 8007, if I remeber corectly.

Comment

Working...
      X