No announcement yet.

Could this be a SD Charvel in disguise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be a SD Charvel in disguise?

Looney Tunes "Charvel"

That body has all the right signs of being a Charvel. (kahler, graphic, Cavity cotrol shape.)

This Boogie neck is sweet too:
    Boogie Neck

Re: Could this be a SD Charvel in disguise?

Are you personally selling this guitar Chuck??
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Uh oh...the sharks smell blood [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Body sure does,minus the strap buttons and why no plate. Don't know that i've ever seen a bound pointy neck and should'nt the be a scarf joint visable.

Comment

No he's not. The guitar and the neck are listed on Chris's Guitars site.
          The body looks like it could be an SD.

Comment

I don't think these are Chucks. And what is that, a "boogie warmoth" neck??

Comment

All I know is that Scott Lentz build awesome stuff. His paint work is great too. I own a Lentz Firebird and the guitar is flat out killer. No dissapointments there at all.

Comment

I didn't think so... With that said, it shouldn't be in the classifieds...
                Occupy JCF

Comment

THe neck could be one of Scotts too. The one I have that he built is a neckthrough. First one on the left in the link below (Black. Neckthrough... Thin Jackson/Wizard Ibanez type neck oon it). The binding around the neck on the one I have is 3 ply. Cool as hell.

Comment

It's probably nice but I'm not feeling that graphic too much. Not that I don't like Bugs Bunny, but the lettering and the back side aren't cutting it for me.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The graphic is probably not done by Scott. He does plain ol finishes. I have never seen one of his guitars with a graphic. The neck is most likely his though as that looks like is signature.

Comment

Not my guitars fellas.. Just thought I'd let you guys in on some pretty cool stuff..

Sorry if I misled anyone.. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

No...that's definitely a Lentz! 100% (except for the graphic which Scott wouldn't have done)

He's built "super strat" guitars also before returning to more "traditional" Strat/Tele style guitars, which is all he does now.

[ March 10, 2004, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: WarriorX7 ]

Comment

Apparently modded also considering the Vtrem back cover, then Kahler, then the paintjob. Odd how a guy that's capable of that graphic can't seen to paint block letters! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                              I'm not feeling that graphic too much. Not that I don't like Bugs Bunny, but the lettering and the back side aren't cutting it for me.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, it's goofy [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X