Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Wolfgang Owners

Hi,
    Does anyone knows the neck specs on the Peavey Wolfgang and Wolfgang Special Models. I was unable to locate the info on the Peavey site.

What is the nut width and how thick is the neck on these?

Thanks

Re: Peavey Wolfgang Owners

My 1999 USA Wolfgang archtop is 1 5/8" at the nut, 3/4" thick {front to back} at the 1st fret, "C" shape profile.

Comment

Thanks MG for the info. I was kinda of hoping they were 1 11/16" at the nut.

Thanks!

Comment

Eddie has little hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
          Eddie has little hands.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah and a HUGE - - - - - - - - - -

EGO! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

with no nuts, otherwise he would get off his ass and put out some music.

Comment

With all that talk in old articles about how he likes "wide necks" I was really surprised by how small the neck on his Music Man guitar felt to me. I imagine the Wolfgang has a similar spec.

Comment

Wolfgangs seem to be droping in price in the last month or two All the places I frequent are blowing them out a very low prices because they aren't selling.Eddie better do something soon or ol'Hartley will drop him like a rock.IMO Eddie has something up his sleeve he may tell Hartley to take a flying leap. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                X