SG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG!

Is anyone here a fan? Post pics if you have them. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: SG!

I am a huge fan, especially since my main guitar is an SG. I like the fact that they have a more cutting sound then LP's. I will post a pic of my axe as soon as I get my digital camera to work LOL.

Chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Here is a pic of mine. Sg Standard with the gloss stripped off. Duncan JB in the bridge.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I love sg's. the cutting edge of their sound is what I like about them. I never liked twin hum guitars that sounded too heavy.

and dammit, I'm still trying to find pics of really nice white sgs.

Comment

Here's (part of) mine, after I got the covers put on.

Keith
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Here's are some pics of Gibson SG the guitar, and Gibson SG the dog (his actual registered name).

Gibson the guitar is no longer with me. Gibson the dog is.

The guitar was an SG Standard 3 from '90 or so.

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Dog is cute, axe is killer! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, you know I was thinking, "that dog looks like an SG!" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

K
                The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

i have an Iommi sig model that i love. i just got a new camera and as soon as i can work the damn thing ill post a pic lol.my only complaint is where they put the top strap button.its not just below the bottom of the neck like most.its kind of on the backside of the upper horn.i know there always a lil top heavy but this one is crazy.but i love the guitar in general.

Comment

I love the SG as well nice and light with lots of Bite.

1967 SG Standard all original with Viborla handle in case.

1985 SG Special early Nashville model all original. Maple Neck and Ebony board.

Later BB

Comment

Man, Brad, you're killing me over here! You have some very nice stuff bro [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

showcase edition.

Comment

L, who is the lil guy in the background [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Sweet guitar too....ya gotta love the 3 pup Customs....I saw Warren Hayes playing one with his slide....awesome tone!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
                            Man, Brad, you're killing me over here! You have some very nice stuff bro [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Dave the 67 is a 9.5 and has the Pat# PUP's. It has the True SG Tone the viborla is not the best so most don't use them much.

The 85 was a steal hardcore Gibsonites don't fancy this SG 3 pot 2 Volume 1 Tone but they are unreal it was one of the first out of the Nashville plant after the Norlin sale. I have only seen 2 others like it and both were red. The Neck is 3 piece Maple with an Ebony board and the PUPs are 498/500 ceramics. it weighs in at unreal 5.2 lbs but has ton of tone and sustain. I got a great deal on this one. It was hard to find one that matched my carpet [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

BB

Comment

This is my SG Special, it's Pewter, not white:

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                              X