Placed an order for a GMW today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placed an order for a GMW today

</font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">single hum strat</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Vintage Hot Rod Flames finish - #161</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">brass vintage trem</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">birdseye</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">scalloped neck joint</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    Basically this guitar here (except the pickup config): http://www.gmwguitars.com/11_25_03/GMW11_25H.JPG

I can hardly wait!
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: Placed an order for a GMW today

I heard that Lee wasn't taking any new orders for a while, so they could clear out some of their backlog? Hmmmmmm...well, good luck with it!

Comment

Gonna look sweet, Tim! Can't wait to see.

Comment

Originally posted by btx109:
        I heard that Lee wasn't taking any new orders for a while, so they could clear out some of their backlog? Hmmmmmm...well, good luck with it!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I emailed Lee about this and here is what he said:

"And we're getting caught up, so yes, we're now again accepting orders for guitars and refins. In fact, I just took in three new orders this week. So if you would, do me a favor and post that info on the forum. Thanks!

Lee"

Comment

man that guitar is hot

im gonna get me one those some day

Comment

Very true....I placed another order with Lee 2 days ago.

Oh...that guitar that is shown in the link above....that is my baby....I got it about 6 months ago.....what a great guitar....the paint job is flawless.
            Glad you guys like it.

I just order a flame maple top strat with a 1 piece mahogany back, matching headstock, 2 hums with a 5 postion switch that slits the pickups when it is in the 2,3 or 4 position, Charvel hardtail bridge, all chrome hardware with a dark blue trans paint job plus binding on the body. Rosewood neck with pearl fret markers and Sperzel locking tuners. This is going to be a great piece.

Monte

Comment

Working...
            X