New Used Les Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Used Les Paul

I have a chance to buy a 2002 Les Paul Standard Premium Plus with a very nice Honey Burst Quilted top. It is in perfect condition with the exception of added pickups. It now has a Seymour Duncan SH-5(Custom) in the bridge and a Seymour Duncan '59 in the neck position. The guy wants $1600 for it. I am not very versed in the Les Paul scene and was wondering if anyone could steer me in the right direction. I know these things don't depreciate like most guitars but what is something like this worth?

Thanks~

Re: New Used Les Paul

~$1200. A little more if the top is REALLY nice.

Comment

I am just going by my blue book here. 100% mint would be$2375....but 98% near mint drops to $1500 and 95% exc+ drops to $1250.

[edit] Chuckracer beat me to it, and he is right on the money. Nice to see you here Chuck!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks! Believe me, its good to be here!

Comment

Thanks for the great info guys... I would love to have this guitar but I could buy two Jackson for the price this cat is trying to get. I made him a very fair offer in the middle + shipping. Hopefully, he'll agree.

Thanks again..... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Honestly, $1600 isn't a bad price for a Standard Premium Plus. Look on ebay and see what they have been going for.

Matt

Comment

Thanks Matt~

I think we have settled on $1600.....

Comment

oops.... I meant $1500.....

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I know that exact LP it sounds real nice. 1500 isn't too bad.
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Hey Guys... Just wanted to let everyone kow I ended up getting it for $1505 shipped... Hope it's nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X