X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Firebirds.

No Jacksons but I still love them.

Re: My Firebirds.

For a description of them or to go to check a big group shot of a good portion of my collection then you can go to my web page link below.

Thanks

Comment

beauteeeeeeeful!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Not a huge Firebird fan, but those are really cool, man. Nice variety you have there. I'm a sucker for yellow guitars, too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Dana <~~~
        '85 Rhoads Custom
        '86 SD Str*t
        '86 Model 4 (5)
        '87 Model 1
        '87 Model 6
        '88 Model 3DR
        '90 650 XL
        '94 KE-3
        '97 DR Amberburst
        '97 Dinky BOFlames
        '05 SD Copperhead

Comment

Sweet!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I can't tell by the headstock, but is the yellow one a Hamer or another ESP?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

those are sweet...that red esp looks alot like my old one.

Comment

Beautiful. I think the one all the way on the right in the picture is the nicest of the group though. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Very Nice [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice indeed, except...except you need the GMP from Eastons to really round out the collection. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Outstanding collection. Do you have any Formula 400's, Esprit's or Trans-ams?? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys!

Chuck - I wish I had that GMP KE has. With the baby here now I don't think I will be out buying nearly as much.

JG - [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Stuka Yeah that one is my fav too [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

J2379 - I got that one from Charvel750(Joe) who got it from Warriorx7 (Ken)

The yellow one is a one off custom. It has some letters and numbers stamped in the back of the headstock el 02 or something like that... I dont know who made it but it is a very accurate replica of a Gibson firebird shape except the neck heel is really deep cut and very comfortable. It also has black neck binding and cool locking Stienberger banjo style tuners. The pickup config is a humbucker and a mini-bucker in the neck. Gibson 60's vintage pickups in it too. It All Mahogany. IT also has a wilkonsons tremolo on it.

The Black one on the far left with the reverse headstock is a Lentz. 1st one of 12 made.

The other 4 are made by ESP.

Thanks again guys. I have a group shot of all my others (well most of them) up on my webpage below if you guys want to see more.

Comment

Chris,
                          GASP! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] ...I didn't realize how many freekin Firebirds you had!!!

The yellow one is WAY cool (except for the yellow paint job...sorry..that's just me [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

And that Lentz is looking sexy too!...I miss my Lentz bird now. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya. The yellow one is an awesome player. Next time I am down your way Ken I will bring it so you can play it. I want to change the color badly. It looks like a door off of a NYC cab... lol

The Lentz is super super light. The yellow one is light but the Lentz is a feather wieght and an awsome player. Super thin neck on it. The Yellow one is a Gibby F-bird neck all the way.

[ February 19, 2004, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Firebird V ]

Comment

Cool. Very nice collection! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X