• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my babies

Here are some of my babies!!
    Charvel 275DLX 7-up green, Duncan JB and Charvel stacked single
    Charvel Star with OFR, lightning bolt, reverse head and zebras
    Charvel Avenger prismatic flames
    Washburn N4 1994 super rare multiswirl finish!
    Rickenbacker 360MB bone stock
    Carvin DC400, the mother of all Carvin DC's!!

Re: Some of my babies

Well, let me be the first to say, "Nice!" That N4 is sweet. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy... Yeah, I was into N4's and I never knew about that finish! Sweet!

Comment

Nice family you got there! I'm lovin' the Star and the Washburn.... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

P.S. did you get my message concerning Chris? If not, Email me at home.

[email protected]

Comment

I got it Ray. Thanks.. That is what I figured.

Comment

Nice guitars. Time to sand those walls and paint or wallpaper them, though!

Comment

love the Carvin [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                Nice guitars. Time to sand those walls and paint or wallpaper them, though!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1st mm2002(Mark) busted my stones about not having my walls sheetrocked! Now I am getting it because they aren't finished and painted. Man... this is a tough room!! I really need to get this studio finished!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

damn, that star is hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Epica:
                    love the Carvin [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That used to be mine. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] That pic doesn't do that gorgeous flame top justice.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

gotta agree, that carvin is sweet !!

Comment

Thanks guys. My pics suck but I have to blame it on my 1.2megapixel camera!! The least expensive one out of all of them is the 7-up green Charvel mutt . Of course, that is the one I play mostly. I also have a killer Seagull S6+ with a mohagony neck and a Lr Baggs Micro-EQ that sounds beautiful. Out of all of my 20+ guitars my favorite all around is the Washburn N4. My favorite looks wise is the Star. That guitar is the ultimate 80's hair band statement. Of course most guitars look great against an unfinished sheetrock wall. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] They even looked better when it was just studs and insulation.

Comment

That is one unusual N4. I never knew you could get them like that. That's interesting that it's your favorite. I always liked the practical and smart features of those guitars - the Buzz Feiten tuning system and the Stephens Extended Cutaway. Don't they have ebony fretboards, too?

Anyway, nice collection. Thanks for posting! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

My N4 is a 1994 which is pre-feiten. It does have an ebony board. The multiswirl finish is extremely rare and mine is the only one that has surfaced so far. I am expecting to recieve a 1994 Ibanez USRG20TP today. I will guess that it is going to give my N4 a serious run for its money regarding tone/playability and rarity. It has the Dave Bunker PBC tension free neck and was entirely made in Benselem, PA. I have wanted one for ever. Thanks for the compliment!!

Comment

Working...
                            X