pics of my new gmw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of my new gmw

well the wait is over and i finally got my new guitar, only took 2 months this time, lee is doing much better, hope you guys enjoy

Re: pics of my new gmw

That thing is Siiiiicckkkkkkkk!!!!!! I love my Jake as well. GMW kicks ass. Now where's the logo? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, that is the finish I thought I was getting when I ordered my Red Rum PC1...ha ha!
      I guess redruM is a little different.
      Sweet guitar. Lee's stuff is awesome.

Comment

that is awesome. is that finish on the GMW website? I might have to get somethign refinished with that finish.

Comment

Killer! Nice mix of sick and twisted graphic, with a sweet pretty flamed maple neck. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That flamed neck is wicked! Yeah and I suppose the finish is all right as well. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Just kidding, that thing is fucking sweet. Nice selection.

Comment

WOW!
              It looks so wild!
              I love the finish and also the neck!
              2months?! wow! Lee did it real fast for this one.

Congrats! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks fellas, it plays as sweet as it looks, and no the graphic is not on there web site yet but i suspect it will be soon

thanks
                jon

Comment

Very cool, indeed. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

How much extra did that flamed maple neck cost you? Did you specify what grade you wanted, or did Lee just surprise you with that beauty?

Comment

i think the up-charge on the neck was $100 and since i live near GMW, about 15 minutes, i just picked out from the selection on the wall, and what a selection it is.......

jon

Comment

Working...
                      X