Bernie Rico Jr. guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie Rico Jr. guitars

Anyone tried any of the new Bernie Rico Jr. guitars. The Exodus guys play them in their new vid. I really like the Vixen shape, stupid name though.

Anybody know anything about pricing on this?

Re: Bernie Rico Jr. guitars

I think their guitars go for around $1800 or so depending on options.

Comment

1800 list ? so it's possible to get it cheaper ?

i saw " war is my shepherd" vid and that V caught my eye , and i couldn't see what's on the headstock , altough i was pretty sure it was somewhat bc rich related( i saw such shape once , beast V )

nice guitars , that V seven string is one of the less V-shaped instuments that look good with 7'th string ( imo )

Comment

A dealer quoted me $1800 as the selling price.

I've heard some shady things about Rico Jr and how he almost drove BCR into the ground before he left.

Comment

a good rule to stick to especially with hand made neck thrus..... if you cant play it DONT buy it. there are too many variables & too many things that could go wrong or just not be right. & im not talking about the model or brand im talking about THE actual guitar.

Comment

There's a used one at DCGL right now. Trans black with a TOM/stop tail. I think Jason said $1200 with case.

Comment

$1,200 isn’t too bad. They had a sweet flamed red one with white binding that I was ready to pull the trigger on. I e-mailed them for a price and some details about it, but never heard back

It’s not on their site anymore, so maybe they sold it and just never replied.

Comment

You're talking about the new Rico Jr line right? I played a Vixxxen V and it was sweeeeeeeeeeeet. They are what BC Rich were in their prime.

Comment

Working...
                X