GMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMP

Greg just got two of these in a Firebird and an SGMP. I think he's the only dealer in colorado.
    WOW those are some niiiiiice guitars fit, finish, paint, frets. Expensive but I'd say worth every penny!
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Re: GMP

GMW guitars are really sweet. if you've ever seen alice cooper with his current guitarist, ryan roxie, you know how creative their custom designs are. he has some really nice v's and this last tour had a nice firebird with a gold dragon on it.

Comment

GMP's are amazing guitars..I have a Vee that is a rocker and plays great..plus cool finsihes.

Excellent guitars, love the neck profile on them...GMP are good!! Actually a lot of their builders are the old San Dimas Charvel guys...
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

yeah i was diggin the neck, beefy, the beefiest one i've played i liked it a lot. similar to my rhoads. it's green/black flames completely over the whole guitar neck, front, back, fingerboard all fantastically done. i'd but it in a minute if i had the bucks
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

that shelby striped gmp firebird is awesome!! racing stripes always make things go faster! i may put some on my blue charvel! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That SG'y GMP with green flames is awesome..love the painted neck...it was also at the NAMM show.

The necks though sold it for me....great guitars love to eventually pick up a few more.
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Awhile back someone here on the board posted a link for a GMP for sale,(Elite Deluxe)and I wound up getting it for a mere $500. I own a ton of guitars, and I can honestly say nothing else I own plays as nice, feels as solid and is built with such attention to detail. It's a pretty early model (#279)and it's my main guitar now. I've been selling off guitars like a madman just to pay for another one! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I've owned two and I loved them. I'm dyin for that Jr. on the bay.

Comment

Working...
                X