X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hunchback of Notre Telecaster

That thing is ass ugly.

http://www.trillianguitars.com/cls12.htm
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: The Hunchback of Notre Telecaster

Amen brother.......! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I believe he is (or used to be) a member here. Doug, if I recall? Maybe not though. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Yup, that's Doug's new line. Haven't seen him around in a while. I guess this latest business venture keeps him pretty tied up.
        Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

My God, man. What a butt ugly guitar. It is back to the drawing board for this joker. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It may not be the coolest looking guitar, but I have seen much worse. Peavey makes a few fugly guitars, and even Explorers and Flying V's were considered weird back in the day-how many people here play RR's and KV's?

I dig the headstock and inlays, and the flame is nice. the TOM with the semi circle through the body ferrules is cool too. The body is just a little...off.

Comment

There is a difference between futuristic and ugly. Explorers and V's were FUTURISTIC in 1958. That guitar is UGLY in 2004.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X