ESP/LTD Lynch Bengal 600mt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP/LTD Lynch Bengal 600mt

I came across one of these today at a local guitar shop. Yellow bengal graphic with a OFR and a Duncan Scraemin Deamon. It played ok needed a set up. They wanted $599.00 w/case. Is this a good deal? I have been wanting a 1hum guitar for awhile now. The new Charvels seem to be a few months off.

Re: ESP/LTD Lynch Bengal 600mt

Checked out last year. The neck feels like a baseball bat to me as do the other Lynch models. Otherwise it sounds good. Speaking of 1 hum axes................you checked out the import Jackson section about the one off 1 hum DK2 with maple board? Will be cheaper and it will be a Jackson!

Comment

The bengal seems to be a popular graphic. Not a greta price. On the the bay they pull $750 to $1000. The lynch model necks may not be as slim as a j/c, but they are good fast necks.

Comment

Predator1, the LTD version (model# GL-600MT) lists for $1199 (probably without case), so $599 w/case is more than 1/2 off, which is a very good price:
        http://www.espguitars.com/html/lynch_600mt.html

This LTD is very close in specs to the ESP version, with the original real floyd and the screamin demon. Much closer in specs to the real ESP version than the earlier LTD 'kami' and 'sunburst tiger' models were.

The true ESP version, the M-1 Tiger, sells for anywhere from $850 to $1100 on ebay (Retail is now $2199). There's one on Ebay:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33038

I have the M-1 Tiger, and the neck is fatter like everyone mentions, similar to the Kamikazi necks. Fatter, but still comfortable. You mention you played it, so you can judge the neck for yourself.

Comment

Working...
        X