BC Rich ST3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich ST3

Does anyone know the approx. value of these guitars? I'm not a Rich fan in the least and I know nothing about them but I was cruising the local pawn shops today and this guy has a very clean (8 1/2 - 9 out of 10) ST3. Black, w/unfinished oiled neck (rosewood board w/dots), made in usa on the headstock, looked like an Ibanez edge type trem, 1 hum / 2 singles, bridge pup has been replaced with an EMG 81, ser. # is B-1482 and says LA, california on the neckplate. Anyway it's a damn nice axe and he wants $595.00 for it. I don't want it but if it's a good price and somebody here wants it I'll gladly pick it up for them. Usually these hillbilly pawn shops either want way too much for something or they give it away because they don't know what they've got. I recently bought a mexi-strat from this guy for 100 bucks and sold it on the bay for 250! Just thought I'd check. Ya never know!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: BC Rich ST3

That's not that good a price. More like 400.00 would be good. I bought a mint neckthrough for 599.00!

Comment

Cool, thanks for the info. It's really hard when you come across something you know nothing about. Maybe I'll call him tommorow and insult him with a $200.00 offer!
      Thanks again MA.
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

STIII 's sell for about $300 on ebay.

Comment

Yep, $300 is what I paid.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
          X