Would anybody be willing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anybody be willing...

Would anybody be willing to auction my Peavey USA Vandenberg off on ebay for me?

I don't have a credit card, and my bank account is overdrawn, so they suspended my debit card until I pay it all.

I'll give anyone willing, a nice cut from the auction, on top of the listing fees etc.

I really need to sell it, so I can have enough money to hold me over from my layoff, and so I can have my KV1 setup, and get an amp!

[email protected]

Re: Would anybody be willing...

Dude, those guitars are pretty hot sellers right now, I would try on here first. if I had the money I would be very interested, but alas I am broke [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Good luck-Jack.

Comment

Well...

I have tried and tried to pimp it off! No oen seems to want it.

I can't wait much longer...

Comment

Steve, are you going to ship it to the person who sells it for you? Or are you thinking of shipping it directly to the buyer on ebay from your home once the auction is over?

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Steve, I will be glad to do it for you. Email me and we can get it listed. I have a 157 rating all positive. John G

Comment

Gwar, check your classified ad...

Comment

Dave, and John, thanks hopefully I won't have to resort to that. I have interested people in my classified.

John, you get the laptop today, and I get my king v! I'm so excited...

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL:
                I don't have a credit card, and my bank account is overdrawn, so they suspended my debit card until I pay it all.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You sound REALLY reliable. I'd love to do business with you sometime. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you've got that many problems, why do you even care about new guitars?

Comment

Everybody at one tiem or another encounter a debt.

I am actually selling my Peavey vandenberg to make a payment to my bank, and Kremit, and a bit of rent.

In the meantime, I'm not gonna live a shit qaulity life again. I'll 50/50 it.

I don't know if you really meant anything by that smart ass comment, or not, but I am a pretty reliable person. Everyone that has done business with me, was verry happy in the end.

Comment

I think he's just having some fun with you bro'. You're right that most everybody at one time or another has had some financial rough spots. But not everybody is quite so public about them. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

hehe...what can I say? I'm an open person.

Comment

I'm just bustin your balls, man. I'm broke myself, so I know how it goes. I'm sure you're a reliable guy... good luck with everything. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X