olp petrucci namm pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• olp petrucci namm pics

http://www.ekgco.com/namm2004.htm (around the bottom of the page)

list price 400

Re: olp petrucci namm pics

HMMMMM! Do you really think he plays one?
    I have an OLP trans purple EBMM copy and its a pretty good guitar. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

nah, he probably still plays his music man, but this is for us cheap folks [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] depending on how it plays i might pick one up

Comment

I'm guessing the specs are all the same, since it looks the same. The only thing I might hate about it is the basswood body, if the body is indeed basswood. If I can get past that, I might as well just get one.

Comment

I tried out a used real Petrucci EBMM this weekend--too rich for my bank account, but wow, what a great neck they have. If the OLP has the same neck profile and stays in tune reasonably well (which the EBMM seems to), I'd definitely look into getting one.

What do folks here think about the OLP line? I've seen them but never tried one. They are made in China, correct?

Comment

Hey P-F.
            I have a trans purple OLP 2 hums and it sounds pretty good considering a 200.00 price tag.Faux bound body unfinished maple neck. I mean no finish on the fingerboard at all.I'll admit it sounds as good as a some of the wolfgangs I've had/sold.To be quite honest I thought about upgrading the pickups but they sound so good I just left them in there.The vintage trem needed a little fine tuning and with the addition of some worn out fender trem springs and a bone nut it stays it tune just fine. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Talking about OLPs... That OLP Double Neck looks pretty tasty too! Although, it'll probably weigh a ton, though it might not be too bad if its basswood.

Comment

OLP is releasing a Benji Madden guitar 2. 1 hum and a fixed bridge,maple neck and fretboard.i wish that OLP would release a version of Steve Lukather's Luke and the Steve Morse guitar

Comment

Originally posted by jem777LNG:
                  OLP is releasing a Benji Madden guitar
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

he "plays" guitar in Good Charlotte

Comment

Oh, now I know who you're talking about. I remember I did see him in an EB ad in one of the guitar mags.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

WOW.

Looking at their website (http://www.olpguitars.com)

Their address is:

OLP Guitars
                        A Division of HHI
                        4940 Delhi Pike
                        Cincinnati, OH 45238

Weird since that's only about 20 minutes from my house. Next time I'm over that way, I'll have to stop by there and see if they have a showroom/factory/whatever...

Comment

Working...
                        X