Good place to sell a Peavy guitar??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good place to sell a Peavy guitar??

Hey, I am goin to sell my Peavy Destiny. Is there a Peavy board like this one?? I just thought if there is it would be a logical place to sell it. Or does anyone else have any ideas? I will post it here too. I am going to take pics soon and have it ready to go. Its a nice USA built neck thru guitar with a quilted top. Its got a Kahler floyd too. ANy ideas of where I would have the best luck selling it would be great!!!!

Thanks!!!
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Re: Good place to sell a Peavy guitar??

Seems like someone on here was looking for a Peavey Destiny not too long ago.

Comment

Peavey does have a nice forum go check it out.There are some destiny collectors on there.Good luck.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Is yours the version with the ebony fingerboard? How much you asking for it?

Comment

Slayer (Jack) and I just did a trade deal for a Destiny I had.. They are awesome guitars for the money, and made in the USA..

I think that Jack said there was one in his area that a guy was asking $200 for.. Had the quilt top, neck thru, etc.... I think that is a steal for these guitars considering the fact that it's USA made and neck thru.. JMHO.

These are one of the guitars that didn't get a lot of noteriety, but are well worth the money in my book..

Oh yeah, spell Peavey (not Peavy) right before you go off to that board!! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] That would be like getting Randy Rhoads wrong around here.. I know, I've done it.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X