• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Epiphones from NAMM

I dig the Static/Gothic V
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Re: New Epiphones from NAMM

I dig that Japanese guitarist's sig. I'm also glad he got respect (have no idea who though). Japan's has a slew of really great, fantastic shredders. a lot of slash types and hair metallers.

Comment

I've just got to have one of these:

I wonder if it comes complete with its own trailer park chick?
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I'm wondering if their China factory can put out the same quality as the Korean plant. If so, I'm in on the yellow 335. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

New Epiphones from NAMM

Since I started getting into Jacksons, I haven't really been up on Epis. I just saw this for the first time, though.

Click on feature story

Nothing terribly note-worthy, but the Wayne Static V looks cool and I'm wondering what teams are on the Collegiate series LPs. Also, more Elitist series is a cool thing, too.

Any thoughts?

Comment

the chet country gentleman looks awesome [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

They put the ebony fretboard on the Elitist Byrdland and Broadway, but not on the Elitist LP Custom. Why??? I think they'd sell a lot more of them if they did.

Wouldn't mind trying one of those Byrdlands, though. I've had a secret longing for a jazz guitar for some time.

Comment

Working...
              X