Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want a different neck for this guitar

hey guys,

i've got a fernandes revolver, which i like a lot but i'm not to happy with the neck profile.

does anyone know who or where i could get a custom made 24 fret neck for this axe?

would a jackson 24 fret neck fit?

thanks,
    ~JW
    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Re: i want a different neck for this guitar

I think GMW does that.... check em out www.gmwguitars.com is the neck too thick? Thicker necks make guitars sound way better than Ibenhead style necks for instance....but if it's uncofortable, you can get away with having your neck shaved and shaped to your specs, good luck [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

www.warmoth.com has 24 fret necks. I dunno if theyd have a headstock style you like though.

Comment

Originally posted by eddiewarlock:
        I think GMW does that.... check em out www.gmwguitars.com is the neck too thick? Thicker necks make guitars sound way better than Ibenhead style necks for instance....but if it's uncofortable, you can get away with having your neck shaved and shaped to your specs, good luck [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good idea, eddie
        I just finished shaving down the neck on my new Strat (man, was that thing huge [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ). I gave it a much thinner profile. Dreamland_Rebel, if you need some tips on that email me and I'll walk you through how I did it. I have also scored some decent necks on ebay for cheap lately and have even come across a couple of maple Fernandes necks recently.

Comment

Working...
        X