sources for old 80's kramers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sources for old 80's kramers?

anyone got any places to keep a eye on for those old USA kramers for sale? post away! cause all i know of is EBAY [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sources for old 80\'s kramers?

anyone got any places to keep a eye on for those old USA kramers for sale? post away! cause all i know of is EBAY [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: sources for old 80\'s kramers?

Where were you when I dumped like 20 of them about 3 months ago?

All I have left are a H-H Pacer, a holoflash pacer, a holoflash Nightswan, and an archop Stagemaster. I'll make ya a deal on the H-H pacer and the archtop.

Brett

Comment

All I have left are a H-H Pacer, a holoflash pacer, a holoflash Nightswan, and an archop Stagemaster. I'll make ya a deal on the H-H pacer and the archtop.

Brett

Comment

Hey,I was just at guitar center in Springfield NJ.They have 4 of them there.I saw a pacer that was in good shape,nightswan that was ok,looks like it had a headstock repair.They had 2 other im not sure what models they were.All in the $400 price range.The phone # is 19739210677.Paul

Comment

Hey,I was just at guitar center in Springfield NJ.They have 4 of them there.I saw a pacer that was in good shape,nightswan that was ok,looks like it had a headstock repair.They had 2 other im not sure what models they were.All in the $400 price range.The phone # is 19739210677.Paul

Comment

Originally posted by brett8388:

Brett
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">how much for the pacer imperial?

Comment

Originally posted by brett8388:

Brett
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">how much for the pacer imperial?

Comment

any other online stores that carry old original kramer pacer imperials?

Comment

any other online stores that carry old original kramer pacer imperials?

Comment

Holy thread resurection, Batman! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] LOL!

Comment

hey randyvan check Music-go-round web site Louisville Ky. 2 locations my old kramer american pacer imperial may still be there its a flip flop rose pearl. Kramer logo fretmarkers 2 hums and a floyd 1 bad ass guitar.Oh and bound neck and headstock.$400.00 range but they will come down if you push a little. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X