Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scheter Omen 7 comments........

Originally posted by Lesser Known God:
    JGCable: I'm looking into getting a Baritone guitar and really pretty much already have my eye on one but if you have a Baritone, feel free and shoot me some info.

Anders: Hey there bro! Yea, the new band's been keeping me pretty busy lately. We've made quite a bit of headway in a really short period of time. Already getting regular airplay on the biggest Rock station here during there late night eXtreme Metal shows. As for my lack of posting... Let's face it.. 90% of the poeple here aren't into what's going on with my new band because I'm no longer in a band with the obvious 80's feel to it (Not that it was ab ad thing) so I've just kept to myself as to what's going on there. If someone's interested in my band they can click the link below. Other than that, I post when I feel compelled to and still lurk with the best of them! heheheh
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Troy, I'm still interested. I heard some of your new stuff and it is really good. Stick around bro..Heck, I almost got one of those bad a$$ Ventt signature guitars from you once. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Troy: Good to hear that things are going well for you guys! I listened to the songs on the site and I like it! Hehe, there's gotta be room for other stuff than 80's hair metal, right guys? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Btw, do you still have your cool BC Rich guitars? And your Carvin looks great! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Wish your band the best of luck!

Anders

Edit: Spelling mistakes

[ October 08, 2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Anders ]
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Troy: Good to hear that things are going well for you guys! I listened to the songs on the site and I like it! Hehe, there's gotta be room for other stuff than 80's hair metal, right guys? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Btw, do you still have your cool BC Rich guitars? And your Carvin looks great! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Wish your band the best of luck!

Anders

Edit: Spelling mistakes

[ October 08, 2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Anders ]
        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Matt: I'm at work right now and that's my home email address. Shoot me a PM if you'd like, otherwise I'll get with you when I get off.

Anders: Nope. I no longer have ANY BC Riches. I would still have them if I had anything to due with standard tuning anymore. Gunslingers rule!

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Much appreciated! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Matt: I'm at work right now and that's my home email address. Shoot me a PM if you'd like, otherwise I'll get with you when I get off.

Anders: Nope. I no longer have ANY BC Riches. I would still have them if I had anything to due with standard tuning anymore. Gunslingers rule!

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Much appreciated! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Troy -

I basically said that I have a min DK-27 that I'd be interested in trading for the 7 string Carvin....

Matt
              ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Troy -

I basically said that I have a mint DK-27 that I'd be interested in trading for the 7 string Carvin....

Matt

Comment

Troy -

I basically said that I have a min DK-27 that I'd be interested in trading for the 7 string Carvin....

Matt

Comment

Troy -

I basically said that I have a mint DK-27 that I'd be interested in trading for the 7 string Carvin....

Matt

Comment

Ahhhh... Sorry bro. Jackson's aren't really my cup'o tea. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahhhh... Sorry bro. Jackson's aren't really my cup'o tea. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Doesn't hurt to ask [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Doesn't hurt to ask [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X