Joined the dark side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joined the dark side

mwahahaha! picked up a used ibeenhad S-470 yesterday from GC, setup really well and plays great. it's a couple years old but not sure how old can't find anything to help me date it. i'd post a pic but from what i gather they all look the same, royal blue.
    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Re: Joined the dark side

If it is Japanese, the serial # will tell it all. It should start with an F. The next 2 numbers are the year of manufacture. The serial # should be on the back of the headstock.

Comment

gripe? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yeah only not ohly and gripe [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Originally posted by RacerX:
        gripe? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

it's a korean model, which kinda shocked me cause every other korean guitar i've played hasn't been up to this kind of quality. fit and finish is excellent, fretwork is excellent. ohly real grip i have is the hardware is el cheapo, it's all tarnished, might brighten up with some polishing though.
          SN starts with a capital C, maybe i found a jewel among the turds? they had one of those EB wolfgang look alikes next to it, and a dean cadillac which would have benefitted from a better setup job. I liked this a lot better.

Comment

Working...
          X