Another Hamer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Hamer question

I have a USA Hamer Chaparral Custom, ebony fretboard, boomerang inlays set neck. Love this guitar. Does any one know if the bolt on necks are like the set necks other than ebony and boomerangs? Size, width. Also, are the necks the same as on the Californians?

Re: Another Hamer question

im not sure but those setneck Chaparrels are SWEET. post picsPLEASE

Comment

I happen to be looking for a Chapp Custom, especially if it has the 24.75 neck scale, first 2 years of production for that one on the Custom, if you ever want to sell it and it has the short scale give me a hollar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks-Jack. [email protected]

Comment

Mine is an 1986 model which I think is the 24.75 scale. It is my favorite guitar. Ebony fretboard and boomerang inlays. I think I am either going to need to do some work on the Floyd or replace it. It getting where it is not returning to zero. I installed a tremsetter and this fixed it for a little while. I think the knife edges are worn or the posts are worn. I would like to get another on but they are almost impossible to find. That is why I was wandering about the other models. I will post pics if I can get some taken.

Comment

The Chapparals are almot impossible to find not the Floyds. I reread it and it sounded funny.

Comment

If I were you dood, I would sell it to me before it is too late and the whole guitar falls apart, please hurry, I am dying to get one over here [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
            X