Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How about this one ? Kramer

I think Bob is a bit constrained compared
    to the options we Americans have because he is located in Sweden. That $195 starting bid for the Carvin would probably be what the shipping cost from
    USA to Sweden would be,if he were lucky.
    I'm guessing that's why a plywood Striker
    would be more in the running for him than for us who can grab a Focus for $150; for him that Focus is $350 IF you can get the American guy to ship overseas, which is problematic.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hy guys, i live in Europe myself and i bought 3 guitars from USA by now, all from ebay....there are alot of nice guys that were willing to ship here. I usually pay 80$ for 4-10 days delivery and 50$ for 4-6 weeks (USPS) + 30$ for the Western Union fee....so it isn't that bad, just 100$ more. And considering the prices here and the total lack of guitars to choose from it's a real deal...i got an ibanez rg 7420 for 310$(all included) !!! The only REAL problem might be customs...luckily they have ****in' weird laws in Romania, and they only charge custom fee for guitars with 3 pickups [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Lucky me...i like 2 humbuckers on my guitars [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

If I lived in Europe I'd do what Vik did.

I'd get a Carvin or 80's Hamer USA shredder from ebay for $300 or less, pay another $100 for shipping + duties. You'd be taking advantage of the poor resale of a quality guitar and end up with the equivalent of a jackson usa.

Vik man, do you got any Reghins? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ August 28, 2003, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Jerry From Ghana ]

Comment

Heheheh....well yes i have a Reghin guitar - an acoustic - 60$ [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

For everyone else Reghin is the only Romanian guitar manufacturer and they make crap guitars, allthough they make great ones for export !

Jerry...how come you've heard of Reghin ?

Comment

Working...
          X