Wolfgang pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfgang pricing

Is this a decent price for new Wolfgangs?? I've heard nothing but good stuff about them and you guys steered me clear of the SRV Strats so I'm looking into other options.

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--PEVEVHWQSEXP
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: Wolfgang pricing

You can probably do a little better. My local shop has them for $549. Nice guitar!

Comment

hey, Bombtek: I'll sell you that exact same amber quilt top EXP Special for $450 shipped. Near mint, never been gigged, complete with Peavey gigbag. I was gonna put it on ebay, cause I'm a hardtail man myself. PM me here or at my work address that's in my profile.

No tax, no shipping costs, same kick arse Wolfie. Let me know!

Comment

Hey there Crankdaddy,
        Thanks for the offer, but I'm still in the "search" mode. Its gonna be a probably at least a month before I decide to buy anything. I've ruled out the Fenders, but Gibson (used) is another brand I'm looking at, as well as Jackson, Schecter, and Dean (really like to find a 79 series Braziliaburst ML [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] ). The Peavey is on the list of those to try out to see if its for me, but I'm not quite yet in the purchase mode. Gotta try out different axes to see what "fits". If you wanna wait a month or two, I can give you a definite, solid MAYBE right now. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] But thats it.
        Thanks for the offer
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Just in case the EXP wolfies are made in Korea.
          They are nice guitars but not the US made ones. I had a US made Wolfie that was hard to part with.
          Great axe all the way around. If ya can save for the USA one. But if you want a Korean one go for it. They arent that bad.
          Gil

Comment

Cool by me. Definitely check out the Dean 79 series. Awesome, awesome import guitars. The Wolfie EXP is awesome, too. If you get close and decide you want a Wolfie down the road, just PM me. I still might have it around.

Comment

Working...
            X