Dimarzio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimarzio

Where's the best place to get deals on Dimarzio pups? I've found a good place for SDs, no one ever has EMG in stock, and everyones price on Dimarzio seems about the same.

thanks

Re: Dimarzio

E-bay has some DImarzio pickups.Some sellers sell new ones for low price.

Comment

Musician's Friend is a great place to buy pickups or anything else for very low and cheap prices:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sustain:
        Musician's Friend is a great place to buy pickups or anything else for very low and cheap prices:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wow, what a first post. invaluable input, that

Comment

Mike's Music Shop. He runs a pickup direct company and has a great relationship with Dimarzio. He carries a huge amount of pickups. And his cost it $54 per pickup. Give him a call 717-540-5188. Tell him Tim Krueger sent you.

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
            ...maybe I don't live in the asshole of the USA [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah, you do. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding, but I couldn't resist.

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I will also recommend Mike. I've bought several sets from him. He will set you up right, and always has a ton in stock, both regular or f-spaced, Duncan and Dimarzio. He sells on ebay too as "banjomikez", but it's easy to go direct with him.

Comment

yep...i've bought pickups and other things from mike as well. great guy for sure!

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Wow! Another central Pa. location of a music shop I know.....small world [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] That's 2 in 2 days, maybe I don't live in the asshole of the USA [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry From Ghana:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sustain:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wow, what a first post. invaluable input, that </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMFAO!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You're killing me, Jerry! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerry From Ghana:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sustain:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wow, what a first post. invaluable input, that </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMFAO!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You're killing me, Jerry! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's probably one of those robots they hire to get them referrals at 7 cents a click. Pathetic

Comment

Tim Krueger:
                        Mike's Music Shop. He runs a pickup direct company and has a great relationship with Dimarzio. He carries a huge amount of pickups. And his cost it $54 per pickup. Give him a call 717-540-5188. Tell him Tim Krueger sent you.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Doesn't he charge a flat $10 shipping fee, whether you buy 1 or 4 pickups.
                        1 Dimarzio pickup $54
                        Shipping to lower 48 $10
                        = $64
                        Just bought a new one from local GC for $59.99 plus tax.(total $53.99) He's not so reasonable after all. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

most guitar centers i've encountered have just the basics, and any trembucker is a special order. it's mainly jbs, screamin demons, and an occasional distortion. i wish they'd have more customs, etc.

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I agree Sully. Sam Ash Music has a nice variety but they don't carry the "less popular" models either. They carry way more Seymour Duncan models then Dimarzio. I have always equated Dimarzio with Gibson and Seymour Duncan with Charvel/Jackson for some reason. My 2 favorites are EMG and Gibson. Especially the Gibson mini humbucker from around 72'.

Comment

A couple of Dimarzios one S.Duncan, a little of Jacksons and the rest in EMGs... Good tropical drink. Taste it, maybe you'll end like me, with a good brain damage... I mean sound! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X