Kramer Pro-axe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer Pro-axe

The Kramer Pro-axe(deluxe) has just landed!! This is my very first Kramer.

Holy mother Fooker!! This thing plays like a butter!! This is the best bolt-on i've ever played in my life!!

I HAVE to check out their Neck-thru Stagemaster, and Nightswan!

Happy lizard!

Re: Kramer Pro-axe

Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I had a ProAxe as well, an awesome guitar thats been largely ignored, yet it had the best of everything.

It's just as nice as a USA Jackson Fusion.. in fact, its pretty much the same type of guitar.

How do you like that (tiny) R1 nut?!?..

I had to sell mine unfotunately.. I hope to pick up another.

The Nightswan is cool, but I think the proaxe is better... the upper fret access is easier than on a nightswan, as well as the shorter scale, makes it an easier guitar to play. Other wise it's pretty much built the same as a Swan.

Comment

I had a Pro Fusion a while back, but i wasn't too comfortable with the neck as it's a little too slim for me. As for the Pro axe, she has a little more mass which makes it really nice to play. As for the r1 nut, it did took me a while(less than 30 mins) to get used.

What i like best is the Floyd Rose Pro, the fine tuning are out of the way.Therefore, i wouldn't detune the guitar while resting my hand on it.

Cham

Comment

Pics! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        You fonger you
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X