ibanez and shred guitarists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ibanez and shred guitarists

well i have a JS 90th aniversary guitar and that old yellow jem plays better [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

but thats cool mate,like charvel said they were ment to be shocking like the pink jem!!!

but to say its crap compared to the newer ones is wrong mate,and if an old beat up desert yellow jem can play better than The js 90th then that must say something.

Comment

Re: ibanez and shred guitarists

Originally posted by justin j wakely:
      well i have a JS 90th aniversary guitar and that old yellow jem plays better [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

but thats cool mate,like charvel said they were ment to be shocking like the pink jem!!!

but to say its crap compared to the newer ones is wrong mate,and if an old beat up desert yellow jem can play better than The js 90th then that must say something.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those old Jems play great. Finding one of the original pink/green/yellow ones in good condition will cost a lot of money (at least when I was shopping for a Jem). The reason I ended up with the VWH wasn't really for looks, it was because of the newer Jems it had the best tone and neck feel to me. The white VWH and blue VSBL ones out now both have alder bodies - the VWH has an ebony board which I liked.

If I were going for looks, I would get one of the Lochness Green or swirl painted ones.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
      X