Jackson WRXT Warrior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson WRXT Warrior?

Im going to buy my first jackson and it's jackson wrxt warrior. Is that a good heavy-metal guitar? I have played about an year so im not a pro yet [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Here is a pic of it and details. Really need to know.

http://www.netzmarkt.de/thomann/thoi...526c2991ca5fb7

Re: Jackson WRXT Warrior?

That is an awesome guitar, for the price you cant beat it, and it will do heavy style playing, if you dont like the pickups just put some new ones in. You won't be dissapointed.

Comment

Thats really what I wanted to hear! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks Jon.
      [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought the shape kinda gave it away as a Metal guitar [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah it's evil looking guitar. But I hope that it's easy to play and sounds good and heavy.

Comment

I play Air Supply and Barry Manilow tunes with mine! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Blind Leader:
              Yeah it's evil looking guitar. But I hope that it's easy to play and sounds good and heavy.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, Warrriors are easy to play, and they balance very well. I've played a few different Warrior models and liked the way they felt more than the Kelly I had, plus they're a little smaller looking in person than you would think.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Again - given the Metal shape, I think it's safe to assume it has good playability and a heavy tone [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperfuzz:
                  I play Air Supply and Barry Manilow tunes with mine! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Air Supply is without a doubt the greatest Grindcore band that ever graced a stage!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

BTW, wrong forum! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Did we mention, the shape kinda says its metal!

LOL, newc

Comment

Originally posted by Blind Leader:
                        Im going to buy my first jackson and it's jackson wrxt warrior. Is that a good heavy-metal guitar? I have played about an year so im not a pro yet [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                        Here is a pic of it and details. Really need to know.

http://www.netzmarkt.de/thomann/thoi...526c2991ca5fb7
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll have pics of mine up tomorrow http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=3;t=000321 awesome guitar forsure !!!! click on the mp3.com link below I never modded it [pick ups] when we recorded this stuff , all stock everything my guitar is on the left if your faceing your monitor , one of my fave guitars I ever had ,but put the top strap screw on the back of the guitar cause where it is when you get it sucks and over time you'll probably wear the back of the top horn down .//Steve

Comment

What? Im not so good at english? Does that mean that warrior sucks?

Comment

Warrior = Metal

Newc

Comment

Warrior = Metal = Good! Steve was just saying the strap button is not in a very good place and should be moved to the back. Warriors kick ass!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X