BC Rich Neck Thru warlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich Neck Thru warlock

I'm thinking of buying myself a neck thru warlock soon and i wanted to know what you guy's think of it? I know the stock pickups aren't great but i'll be changing them if i get it.

[img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Re: BC Rich Neck Thru warlock

USA or Japanese version? I have a KK Wartribe USA Warlock. Neck and body are a bit thicker than my Beast. It does have EMG pickups though!!!

Comment

lol. the japaneese version, im only 16 and haven't got alot of money to get a usa model [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

i own a bc rich nj series neckthru and its korean made

nice guitar though, im only 16 so i xcnt afford much more expensive, its my main guitar and lovely

David

Comment

new or used? the older NJs are much nicer. & for the price of a new NJ you can find a used USA neckhru w kahler for around $5 - 600.

Comment

dude, get that neck thru warlock, it is a great guitar!and for the price... what else can i say? changing pickups isn't expensive nor complicated, i'd rather have a guitar with crappy pickups but good construction than a bolt on with great pickups, BTW, nice seeing ya here Venomboy! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] I like what Jamie said....you better try to find an used USA neck thru Warlock...but if you don't, or can't find one, the NJ neckthru it's a great guitar

Comment

Buy a used USA, they can be had so cheap now, that there is no point in buying anything else. Buy a Korean for $200 put in $150 in pups and try and sell it later when you realize that it isn't enough and you won't recoup you money. Buy a $550 used USA and you won't lose any money, and might be able to make some profit. I have a Killer USA Mockingbird with full electronics, diamond inlays, ebony board, neck thru, custom finish, matching headstock, Badass bridge....$550 mint in a store in NYC. That means cheaper elsewhere. This was a custom order from the mid '80s. Will shred the import BC Rich for a few dollars more. Save up, get a job, whatever.

Comment

I already own it. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

In the long run I agree it's better to save a bit more and get the highest quality instrument you can afford.

Comment

hey DaddyD where is this store & what info do u have, can u email me either info or the storename. im on Long Island & if that mockingbird is what you say - its mine.
                    jamie
                    email
                    [email protected]

Comment

ok cool,ive been thinking of getting a used usa before.thanks alot guy's [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      93 USA Soloist EDS
                      USA HT6 Juggernaut
                      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                      X