No announcement yet.

Guitars by Other Manufacturers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok......... who let toejam near the server?
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

• Houston, we have a problem.
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

• Errrr.... Wha???
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• I don't know WTF happened. Might have been a thread from the old board that carried over and got wiped out somehow.
          Anyway, Texasfury is on a two-week vacation for bumping up five pretty old threads for no apparent reason.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• The date it started is 12/31/1969. I may be wrong but I don't think Al Gore had invented the internet then. Or maybe he had, he was just keeping it a secret...

Edit: actually, all the posts until Texasfurys was dated 12/31/1969. I wonder how he did that...
            Last edited by Bengal; 07-31-2007, 11:32 PM.
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• this thread is haunted

Comment

• day before new years, 1970
                or 0791.........hmmmmmmmm
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

• This thread's title is the blackest and most brutal ever...it's....NOTHING!!!!!

Comment

• Blacker Than The Blackest Black Times Infinity!

Comment

• Is the server a UNIX machine? If so, it's probably not coincidental that the clock in the kernel records time as the number of seconds from the start of the first of January 1970 (UTC). I'd guess something over-wrote zeros into the block of memory that should have held the offset.

Not that that explains why said process decided to make nine pages of empty posts immediately afterwards...

Comment

• Not been rooted have you?
                        Or did the backend db go wobbly?
                        Maybe we have gremlins!
                        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• this is freaking me out man!
                          www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                          the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

• I thought someone was trying to access the classifieds or something...

Comment

• Hey, let's keep it going. Can't wait to hear from all the noobs askign "why is there 9 pages of nothing?"

And of course, "Hey, how do I access that thread with no title?"
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

• Awesome thread... very informative. would read again. A++ =)

-Nate
                                Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Working...
                                X