Stress Crack ESP Lynch Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress Crack ESP Lynch Model

Have it looked at. Many stress cracks are not bad news, but it would be best to find out.

Re: Stress Crack ESP Lynch Model

MK,

Email it to me and I'll post it for you.

Take out the garbage in my email to reply.

Pat

Comment

Aren't the graphics on those just paper, like Dot-Matrix crap underneath the clear coat?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Stress Crack ESP Lynch Model

O.K. guys looking for a little help here. The ESP web site link to customer service is down and the ESP board well thats a joke. I have one of the first Lynch Skulls and Snakes model ESPs, recently a stress crack formed in the upper right hand corner of the tremolo cavity. It has cracked to the top of the body. Its only in the clear coat the graphic is fine for now. Any ideas?
        I have a picture of the crack but I can't get it to load.

Comment

The more recent Skull and Snake graphics were a computer generated picture. But the original series was hand painted. You can tell the differance. The newer ones just look to vivid in color and too plasticy in apearance.
          Gil.

Comment

Jackson freak your right, any skulls and snakes model with the reverse headstock or have the esp custom shop stamp on the back of the headstock has a silk screened graphic. On mine the colors are very subtle and i have the modified strat head stock only came on the first run of the skulls and snakes model. But could be special ordered in later models but they have the custom shop stamp on them.

Comment

Working...
            X