Kramer Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer Project

Here's a 1988 Baretta project, almost finished.

Re: Kramer Project

cool! Details, man! Throw us a frikkin' bone here [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool, love that wood grain...the ol picnic table...needs a red and white checker board pickguard [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
        cool! Details, man! Throw us a frikkin' bone here [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not much to tell, found this on ebay.. well in parts, anyway.. the guy was selling the neck and the floyd. I grabbed them and he offered me the rest of the guitar, price was good so..

It's a nice player.. the neck is thinner than my 86 Baretta..or at least it seems that way.

The body is lighter than my 86. All your typical Kramer type stuff, schaler hardware, OFR.. pup is a hot-rodded HB102 Duncan Design- I put the ceramic magnet from a HB103 in.. now it actually has some balls.. I'm kinda liking it.. it's just a little test.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz:
          Cool, love that wood grain...the ol picnic table...needs a red and white checker board pickguard [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I always said picnic tables make the best tone wood. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

what does it say on the headstock? can't quite make it out. but anyways, thats a nice single hum guitar you got their bro. have fun with it.

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Man I tried a "Kramer project" once it was a disaster! Yours looks hella cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrplyr666:
                what does it say on the headstock? can't quite make it out.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It says Kramer American on the headstock and Baretta I on the truss rod cover [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                X