SINGLE CUT PRS BRW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SINGLE CUT PRS BRW

Not a huge fan of single cuts...or rosewood necks...but the finish looks nice.

Comment

I am so impressed with the rosewood neck and this guitar -- I get acoustic sounds from it when it is not even plugged into an Amp. When it is I get harmonics I never could before or knew of [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] . Very Pleased with this guitar. And the finish is WOW.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ March 12, 2003, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Hossman ]

Comment

How do you intonate those kind of bridges? Is there adjustments that I can't see from the pics? Just curious as I've never seen one in person. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hossman, where did you find the J. Frogg and Performance guitar you showed on the other forum? I've been looking for a J. Frogg and a Performanc for a while, but they never show up used.

Comment

(I think Im pretty right here) They have a grub screw by each post and its basically the whole bridge that moves rather than the saddles.

James

Comment

is that a private stock, watever it is its sweet. rosewood necks are very cool. its so hard to find a rosewood neck especially brazillian, endangered species....gotta luv that, instant collectablity.
              one of my dream guitars is Joe Perry's late 70's Brazillian rosewood BCRich Mockingbird. if anyone remembers the bill lawrence ad with Joe at a mixing board w/ a mockingbird thats the one.

Comment

It's not a Private Stock - It is 1 of a series of 250 made in 2001. Right after the series PRS started offering the necks alone for $3000.00. The Brazilian Rosewood is the best I've ever dealt with - WOW -- tone and harmonics to die for

Trypp Powell - email me we can talk [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                [email protected]
                or
                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X