Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show me your favorite non-Jackson/Charvel

Originally posted by Troy from VENTT:
    A. Pulvirizer: Wow! A Gunslinger with a Rosewood Fingerboard and a slanted Single! You don't see many of those! Is it by any chance a Class Axe? VERY nice regardless!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks. I bought it based on you guys raving about them. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I thought the combination of graphic with the rosewood and the single was kind of rare.
    Anyway, I have no idea what a "Class Axe" is.
    (Feel free to educate me) [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    If it helps, the serial # is B 9146 LA, CA, USA.
    Glad you liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by chris_olson:
      My favorites are on their way back to me! Troy is sending my Glowing Scaryface BC Rich Gunslinger, and I managed to work out a deal with Justin (don't ask how...)to get back my Bengal Tiger Gunslinger, and a Blue Snakeskin Gunslinger! I also have a pair of Ibanez S-Classics I play ALOT - an SCA220, and an SC420 - both wraparound hardtails. NICE!! I have pics, but no way to post... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

And, sadly, like Troy, I have no Jackson/Charvels at this time...bummer...
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've got some pics in my Yahoo! photos...
      http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/chrisolso...uitars&.view=t

Hey A. Pulverizer - is that guitar from the Music Go Round in Minneapolis? If it is - I saw it a thousand times and thought about it, but there was something about it I didn't like...I don't remember what - what kind of condition was it in when you got it?

Comment

Thanks Troy. No problem in asking, this Dean Hardtail cost me 1850. The finish is one of a kind NAMM prototype, thus I paid a bit more for it.

Tim

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by chris_olson:
          Originally posted by chris_olson:
          [qb]

Hey A. Pulverizer - is that guitar from the Music Go Round in Minneapolis? If it is - I saw it a thousand times and thought about it, but there was something about it I didn't like...I don't remember what - what kind of condition was it in when you got it?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup. It had the wrong locking nut on it.
          A couple small chips on the front, but you really can't notice them in the busy snakeskin.
          The back plates are missing a couple screws.
          A little buckle rash.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
            Anyway, I have no idea what a "Class Axe" is.
            (Feel free to educate me) [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            If it helps, the serial # is B 9146 LA, CA, USA.
            Glad you liked it.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Look for a registered or Trademark symbol next to the BC Rich Logo on the Headstock. If it has one, it's Class Axe era. Class Axe bought out the Company for a short period in the mid to late 80's. There stuff was kinda hit and miss... Some was good... Unfortionatly, ALLOT was terrible. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Thus, people kinda shy away from them for the most part. Class Axe did allot of mixing and matching in there period as far as parts are concerned so it would make the odd setup you have a little more understandable.

Comment

No symbol.
              Guess thats good?
              Anyways, I'm happy with it.

Comment

chris
                those are some sweet ass gunslingers the bengal . [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
                  No symbol.
                  Guess thats good?
                  Anyways, I'm happy with it.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes! Very good! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] True BC Rich and a UNIQUE Gunslinger for sure!

Comment

ergggg...

I always had a thing for them damn Hamer Californian's..

Looks like a beaut...... Very rare, Ive NEVER seem one in Canada

Comment

Here is mine, although I don't own one yet...

http://www.ernieball.com/mmonline/sp...ents_axis.html

Comment

Originally posted by jamie:
                        chris
                        those are some sweet ass gunslingers the bengal . [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks! I'm dying to get them! The Bengal will actually have a maple/maple neck on it. The pic in my photo album is from when I sold it a couple years ago and I had a rosewood neck on it.

One thing I love - buying back guitars I never should have sold... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] As soon as I'm free from the financial responsibilities of buying these, I'll probably look for some more!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I hear ya Chris...im almost done selling guitars. I have a few i want to get rid of to fund my BCRich collection 2 more to go.....
                          1 warlock
                          1 eagle
                          1 bich
                          2 mockingbirds (1 is for sale)
                          all neck thrus, all pre 87, all natural or trans colored. XPT the ST
                          1 ST-3 (sort of for sale)

I need
                          a 10string bich & a seagull

Comment

Originally posted by jamie:
                            I hear ya Chris...im almost done selling guitars. I have a few i want to get rid of to fund my BCRich collection 2 more to go.....
                            1 warlock
                            1 eagle
                            1 bich
                            2 mockingbirds (1 is for sale)
                            all neck thrus, all pre 87, all natural or trans colored. XPT the ST
                            1 ST-3 (sort of for sale)

I need
                            a 10string bich & a seagull
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tell me about your ST-3...I was originally looking at those before the opportunity to get my Gunslingers back came about. You can email me info too at [email protected]. I had found a NICE snakeskin one, but I'm gonna wait and se what happens - again, I gotta make a dent in the financial ouch from this last outing...

[ February 03, 2003, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: chris_olson ]

Comment

Nice BB, Doc.

Is that a Custom or a R7?

Comment

"I'm a spaceship superstar..........
                                An' got a solar powered lazer beam guitar."

http://www3.sympatico.ca/krohdes/BladeP.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X