Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Ibanez Duct Tape Finish?!??

[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I remember reading that in the old forum. It was funny as hell. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

This guitar is GAY to the 3rd power x Z squared......uh....that's pretty gay! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

LOL yeah... Exalon.. I think it was Brad? I can't remember! LOL!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Brad or Brett... one of em!

Comment

I take it Im the only one to have noticed that that taped up orange LP has "Schaller Strap Security Rocks" :rollin
            LMAO!!!
            I reckon theres some mistake between the actual letters in the translation of 'L's and 'R's, not just the pronunciation [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

James

Comment

Here's a pic of Noodles from a few years ago with an Artist done up in duct tape:

Compare the guitar with the rest of the stuff taped up. Looks like the guitar is lacquered to me. Notice the Ibanez logo on the headstock.
              please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

thats the worst finish i've seen and the ugliest,i thought the epiphone gothis were bad. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

my mexican fender pbass is wrapped in black ducktape, i think it looks cool, i did it all in one consistant wrap tho, i didnt rip and apply like that one looks [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X