Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and you were all worried about the Fender buyout.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: and you were all worried about the Fender buyout.....

IMO the first 4 guitars is kinda cool. Always liked "naked guitars" 1hum 1vol hardtail.
    // Jonas
    Charvel Predator
    Yamaha SE-300 (my first guitar, just can't let it go)

Comment

I think the Tom Delonge Strat is nicer than all of these ones and they discontinued the TD Strat, hey Fender [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Whoa... Fender's trying to grab more market share. Honestly, that archtop one-hun one-knob weapon seems damn cool. And the black Floyd-equipped 2-hum Fender is way cool too.

Comment

I like the gray 24-fret Strat in the last picture--it really does look just like the old HM Strat--I wonder if it has the same neck profile? My old HM Strat was a hell of a player. One complaint, though--the "new" HM Strat would look a lot better with a black or painted headstock. The natural finish headstock on that one sticks out like a sore thumb.

Comment

im scared i may have to get a fender now

Comment

I'm really diggin my TD Strat right now. After seeing some of the new models from the NAMM reports I don't regret buying it at all. I was saving for a new Jackson or Charvel, but it does look like Fender is doing what everybody was hoping they wouldn't do, Jacksonizing Fender. I guess Jackson guitars are about to become another "working class need not apply" item like Harley Davidson. All I have seen from JC so far is a re-hash of all the imports, but they have new finishes or A new finish on the DKMG and a bunch of killer custom stuff that is Custom Only. Gibson is basicaly running their Faded guitar series into the dirt and ESP is making a last ditch effort to better Jackson again. As far as Ibanez, they seem to have not changed at all. So far all I've seen is the same ol RG series stuff. I guess Fender is getting my vote for Coolest New Models, but I have yet to see someone get it right for me anyway, ONE HUMBUCKER, ONE VOLUME, 22 FRET ON A MAPLE BOARD, STRAT STYLE BODY WITH A FLOYD. GEESH! At least the stripped guitar is making a comeback. I agree with Slayer though. The Tom Delong Strat has so far been my favorite Strat and the one I just got is one of the finest examples of a Mexican made Fender I have ever seen. I can't wait to try out their 24 fret, Floyded, double humbucker axe. I guess I'm just tired of the flame maple top, see thru finishes and the PRS wannabes and the rehashed and rehased and more rehased Gibson stuff. [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

the black squier with the motorcycle on it was a special edition for their collaboration with so-cal speedshop. www.so-calspeedshop.com has some more pics i think. click on hot rods entrance wen u get there

Comment

I went to NAMM today and checked some stuff out. Those two GT teles with the stripes are loaded with Duncan Invaders. They looked prety cool.

Comment

I like that multi/metallic glitter finish, and hope Jackson uses it.

Comment

I would like a TD Strat without a pickgaurd, like the Tele above, but in a Strat. I know there is an Archtop above, but I am talking flatop Strat. Like I said, TD Strat, no pickgaurd, black hardware, Invader pickup [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Having extensive experience in manufacturing and marketing, it is quite obvious why AMIC sold out to Fender. Many of the new Fender models are pure Jackson. AMIC would have known that these were going to be released. Now we know why many Fender guys are on the JCF! Jacksons forever!!!

Comment

Wonder if or how many Fenders were made in the Jackson Custom Shop for NAMM or just for quality comparitive reasons.-Lou
                          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

...and still they can't figure out how to get rid of the string trees... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                            please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I really like them two tele's they have, the blue one looks better I think though. Damn I hope some of them land in the local store, should be fun to play around on. always wanted a tele shape....

Gareth [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, Fender owns the rights to the Original Floyd Rose.

Kent
                                4 SONG EP NOW AVAILABLE!!
                                http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/HEDDA

www.heddatheband.com

www.myspace.com/heddatheband

Comment

Working...
                                X