Paul Stanley and Silvertone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paul Stanley and Silvertone

There will be some USA models made but most will be make over there. I know the person who works for SILVERTONE and built the prototypes with PAUL.
    He said that GENE might have a bass made also. That is still in the works.

Comment

heh...maybe i'll bring my ace suit with me to namm, and get a new job!

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

if they hire you, make sure you don't have to play the Suckotone. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hrm... I like the body shape of that melted SG. Too bad the ugly-ass tailpiece gets in the way. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] What the hell is up with those things? This is such a complete money waste compared to the original PS10's. Those things were mahogany with a set maple neck. These THINGS are plywood. 'nuff said.

Comment

Paul Stanley played on the Ramones tribute album?? That's kinda oxymoronic, since the Ramones were against everything that Kiss stood for back in the day-still are! At least the Ramones hung it up when they were done.

Comment

Both and Paul and Gene will Slut themselves out for anything. They readily admit it. They have said many times they are only in it for the Money. Why do you think there is so much KISS merchandising?

Can you blame them? It is only rock and roll. Not like a religion. If you (the collective you not anyone in particular) will give them money to buy some stupid Paul Stanley Bobble head, why shouldn't they sell it to you?

Comment

Paul will be at the SILVERTONE BOOTH at NAMM on satuarday.

Comment

Hey hey. You know you are right, that guitar does look like the Punisher. It also looks like a scarab beattle.
                  LATER!!!
                  H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Forgive me for being a bit slow to catch on, but what's the situation with Kiss these days? So it's just Paul and Gene again,right? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

whats a punisher ?

Comment

WOw, I clicked on their page there, and an add for Kiss Condoms popped up!! Amazing...

Comment

Silvertone? I thought they were made by SEARS! And they came with a little tube amp built into the case..I still have mine from when I was 10. But maybe that's the crowd KISS is trying to get these days. They might have been my inspiration for picking up the instrument, but I'll be damned if I'll be caught dead even wearing a KISS shirt out in public now...it's all gotten so sad.... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Kiss is supposed to go on tour with Aerosmith. I like both, this has got to be a Geritol moment.

Oh yeah in regards to the what is a punisher question. I believe that is one of their new model of condoms that is not lubricated.

Comment

A bass designed for Gene Simmons.

This is typical of Kiss. No surprise here....

Comment

Working...
                              X