Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$35,000 ULTIMATE CUSTOM SHOP FENDER!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: $35,000 ULTIMATE CUSTOM SHOP FENDER!!!!!!

That is a pre Fender/Jackson Fender guitar that is so rare.
    I need to check my bank account now.
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Dammit, got my Suhr and Pensa's mixed up. Thanks for the correction Yoga.

I'm still working on operating my guitar like a machine gun [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

I agree - for that much cabbage, I could buy up all the San Dimas Charvels / Jacksons I could possibly find! Insanity!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by yogadork:
          FYI Rudy Pensa and John Suhr are 2 different people and no longer build Pensa Suhr guitars together. Not that Rudy ever built guitars but owns Rudy's guitar shop on 48th st in NYC. He has been known to do a nifty job on changing decals though if you get my drift. I think John works for the Fender Custom shop now or did for at least a little while and is a very gifted and nice guy.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">John Suhr has his own company and has his lines of guitars.
          Great guitars he builds and also he helped Bob Bradshaw to design the CAE preamp and OD100 amp.
          I am sending a Marshall amp head to John to get a modification now.Lets see! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It even looks like part of the Inlays are Pearloid(MOP, Mother of Plastic)

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Look at it this way: at least for $35,000 (or more) you can get a Fender *without a pickguard*! Woohoo!

Comment

Yeah Right!!! [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] 7 Grand [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If your name is Mr. Dumass.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I believe its spelled "Da Vinci" , but then again.. im on college winter break, and brain is on rest.

"As for the inlay, it will blow you away in person, the pics do not do it justice. It puts any Dragon I have ever seen to shame!"

....has he seen Pat's Dragon KV2??

~E

[ January 06, 2003, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: illumina ]

Comment

Definately not $35G's. It is basically a Showmaster bolt on with special inlays. You could probably order the same thing with a $7G list, or neck through with a $8G list.

[ January 06, 2003, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Jim Shine ]

Comment

this is crazy... this guy needs [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] the guitar makes me wanna puke [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, that guitar is sweet!! I wouldn't pay more than $2,000- $3,000 for it, though, and that's kind of steep, IMO!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Couldn't agree more Toejam,it's beautiful.Now if it had a floyd,a humbucker at the bridge and a sustainer i would be close to $10000 and it would almost be a PC1 [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I wonder how much it would cost just to go to the Custom Shop and get them to build another one.

Comment

Working...
                            X