Bargain 7 Strings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bargain 7 Strings

I guess we'll just have to wait and see eh? Make sure and let us know when you get her! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As I've said, it's nothing against the guitars.. They play GREAT and are a good deal for the money. Just trying to save you a little heartbreak bro.

Comment

Yeah I appreciate that..And I wasnt getting testy...Just you've gone and confused me now! lol

They guy I bought it off (A place I've been going to for YEARS and they know me really well and I KNOW they wouldn't lie to me for a sale) rang the schecter dealer in australia to confirm it and they did. So I can't really argue with that.
      What I think happens (..Im not 100% sure) is that the body is sent over to the custom shop and painted and fitted out in there...so it may still well be korean wood..but still undergoes the us customshop quality checks.

I heard something like that..It could be vice versa or completely wrong..I never asked them how it worked. It's just what I think I overheard. But I will ring them again now and make sure...

Thanks for confusing me [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] hehee j/k

Comment

Fancy a Kramer? Go over to musicyo.com and get a Korean made Gibson approved 80's throwback with an extra string ! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Killbilly: Just got back from the Local GC getting some strings. Spotted a Trans Red 007 Elite (SWEET Color BTW.. IT gets sooo dark on the sides!). Sure enough.. Nice "Made in Korea" sticker on the back.... BUT, it does have a nice red/white/blue sticker on the back also that says "Set up in the USA" heheheh I DO NOT lie! Please don't let that deter you from getting it though... I really do like those axes and the imports are getting closer and closer to USA quality every day.

Comment

Yeah I rang schecter in the US yesterday ($$! lol)
            And they said the same thing. Everyone here (even the schecter dealer in Aus) said they were us custom models.

Reason being is that the guitar is freighted to the US from Korea..then set up in the US and then freighted over to Australia...so obviously this is where the confusion has arisen.

I apologise for arguing..but as you can see I wasn't the only one misinformed here....
            I'm ticked off that the Oz Schecter dealer told me they were US models tho..they SHOULD know!

Regardless...Im still getting it..it played sweet sounded mad and the finishes on them are really nice. Im getting the Black Cherry one [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I had a Schecter C7+ that was very well made. I think I paid $200 for it.

Comment

Killbilly: Don't think anything of it... I didn't think we were arguing at all! Just a nice relaxed debate. heheheh Regardless you won't be dissapointed as those are GREAT players!

Comment

Cool thanx..I'll let you know how it goes...gotta wait till feb! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X