New Randy Rhoads Model!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Randy Rhoads Model!!

The Fernandez is totally worth it just for the "coolness factor" alone!

Comment

Oh yeah! I will surely buy a Sandoval V!!!!!!!!! All I have to do is sell our car, our computer, and my grandmother and I can buy it!!!

Dishing out 6000 bucks at the least for a guitar that I can get at GMW for a lot less is REDICULOUS!

Does the Fernandes have the Fernandes logo on the headstock? Looks cool to me.

Comment

I agree the price for a sandoval is crazy...lets see what this one gets to

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=933928470

I have the Jackson RR tribute polka dot w/Floyd (#133), although its not an exact replica of the original, still one of my best playing and sounding guitars. I love it...and no polka dots aren't gay [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

What kind of he!! auction is that?! He doesn't want you to bid, just call. That's fee avoidance. Won't spend the $3.30 to list it at the real price...Using eBay to advertise. Oh well.
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I just noticed something on the Fernandes site. Their guitar is made of an Ash body and Sandoval's has a Mahoganey body. I know it probably doesn't constitute a $4000+ price difference, but still. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Karl called me up and said my guitar is finally ready!! YAY! I'm going to pick it up in a couple weeks, I still owe him $250, and Xmas always drains the checkbook. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'll post pics as soon as I get it.

Mike

Comment

Working...
            X