Making of my SD guitar web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Making of my SD guitar web page

LMAO!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That guitar is gorgeous. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

So come on then, tell us what you paid for it. That thing is beautiful!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler:
          So come on then, tell us what you paid for it. That thing is beautiful!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think if I told you that, a lot of you would cry. Russ (Luthier) is a GREAT guy to know and do business with, and a true musician's friend. Wait till you see the next project Russ is doing for me, I've mentioned it before and it actually pre-dates this one, but was kinda overtaken by this guitar.

Comment

The Model 6? I think I remember a project with that. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmm.. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] That does sound familiar [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Yes, hopefully next year will see the emergance of a new kind of Model 6 now the red strat is finished. Patience sure is a virtue!

Comment

For those intersted, the guitar was made by Russell Vance of "Vance Electric Guitar Services". If your are interested in any aspect of how the guitar was made Russ is happy to talk to you about it and can be contacted at [email protected]

Comment

Sweet!! I thought I remembered seeing pics of a stripped Model 6 you had. Now I'm getting even more excited! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

awwwwwsome guitar [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] . Im not much of a strat/fender style person but i must say , if i saw that in a music store i would buy it.

[ December 26, 2002, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: ColdVayne ]

Comment

Working...
                    X