New Guitar Day, LTD Elite M-II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guitar Day, LTD Elite M-II

Sorry about the shit photos, I am still sick and didn't feel like mucking around with the lighting. And some how I complete failed to get the whole damn guitar in the shot... Ron would weep if he saw this (or kick me in the ass

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Congrats. The body color looks great with the binding.

Comment

Man that thing is the same damn thing as an E-II! Looks just like mine. Lovely guitar btw great score!

https://www.gear4music.com/us/en/Gui...-Sunburst/2BOS

Comment

Very cool. Love the color!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
          Man that thing is the same damn thing as an E-II! Looks just like mine. Lovely guitar btw great score!

https://www.gear4music.com/us/en/Gui...-Sunburst/2BOS
          As I understand it, this is in fact an E-II, and E-II is the LTD Elite. As I understand it, there was some backlash because of the ESP logo being put on Standard series, then there was back lash putting "LTD" on a Japanese made guitar and confusing people and the association with LTD being Korean (good or bad) and so it switched to E-II.

I did a search and ended up on an ESP forum, and people seemed rather pissed off about it. this is going back years on the thread so... not 100% sure how much of it's correct and how much is opinion, but I can say the guitar is f-n sweet!

I almost bought one for the same price last year branded E-II that was brand new but they had dropped it and there was a tiny chip next to the floyd you could barely see. Someone got it before I did.

The edwards (The Fr-130gt or whatever the hell model) has been my go to since I bought it, I think this may take it's place.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Very cool. Love the color!
            It's not quite as dark as it looks in that photo, but I am very happy with it

Comment

Nice! I saw this one and the eII. I thought about the eII but it didn’t seem like they had taken the best care of it.

Ive also read a lot about the eII/Elite/standard series thing. It seems to be pretty split. Some say the QC on the E-II’s isn’t on par with the standards, some claim they’re just as good. ESP holds that they are the former standard series. Either way, I’m sure that at this point in time on the used market, any real advantage would be diminished.

So you like this one more than your Edwards HR? How about the HIII?
              I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Looks fantastic!!

Comment

Originally posted by TKEblue View Post
                  So you like this one more than your Edwards HR? How about the HIII?
                  Well, if I could only own one of the other, I would keep the M-ii over the HRIII, but that's because visually it's a stunning guitar. I haven't played either enough to say one plays better than the other, they both play extremely well.
                  Having said that, I'll be looking at my LTD Elite M-ii's and E-ii M-ii's in the future where one HRIII is enough. There's something far more aggressive about the M-ii. My other Edwards (the FR-130gt(?) is still more go to, but i can see that changing depending on my mood and what I want to play. one sparks noodling the other sparks dark gothy chug chug, lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X