New G&L day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G&L day

Just got this 2014 G&L Legacy HB off Reverb for a great price. Muscle Car Series GT in Grabber Green. It's a great companion to my 2014 Vintage White Legacy.

GL2s.jpg
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Pretty damn nice, great pair!
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I take it you like those.

I haven't tried G&L yet. A cheap Fender MIM is fine for me for Strat tones. I'm old school and like the V-Trem as well, so no USA Strat with the 2 point trem.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
        Pretty damn nice, great pair!
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
          I take it you like those.

I haven't tried G&L yet. A cheap Fender MIM is fine for me for Strat tones. I'm old school and like the V-Trem as well, so no USA Strat with the 2 point trem.
          I do like them a lot. These are USA, and for the white one I paid $775 shipped and $735 shipped for the green one, both with G&G cases.
          The G&L Dual Fulcrum trem is actually way better than any V-trem or two-point strat trem by far, they really stay in tune extremely well without a locking nut.

Comment

These guitars are very underrated! Even their import counter parts are great deals for the money. They don't command any where near fender prices and are just as good or better. Love the color!

Comment

The color is pretty sweet. I almost bought an import Tribute Legacy for a little less awhile ago, but couldn't pass up the USA models for not too much more. They're definitely underrated and don't seem to hold their resale value that well, so great deals can be had.

Comment

Love the color.

Awesome that you've got one with SSS and one with HSS.

Comment

Technically, they're both HSS since there's a Lil' Screamin' Demon in the white one.

Comment

damn, nice prices for those two. They look great
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks, G!

Comment

Wow those G&L's are sweet and great price on these. If I had to choose one it would be the cream with black and chrome trem

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Technically, they're both HSS since there's a Lil' Screamin' Demon in the white one.
                          I thought it looked like a little humbucker in there!

Comment

I've never been a big fan of single coils in the bridge. Had to do the little humbucker. The green one has a JB which I've never been a huge fan of, but I think I'll keep it. I've gotta change the strings and set it up, probably put it in Eb and keep the other standard.

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                              Wow those G&L's are sweet and great price on these. If I had to choose one it would be the cream with black and chrome trem
                              The cream is amazing, put on a set of Graph Tech String Saver saddles and Custom Shop Duncan Quarter Pounds with the Demon.

Comment

Working...
                              X