Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guitar Day Number 2

Edwards E Fr 140Gt Ba

The red is cool, but it's got some battle scars so I'm going to find someone to do a custom paint job on it. Sadly I haven't heard back from Daneen so, time to try and find someone else.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Looks pretty nice. I've always preferred that body shape on their basses, but not so much on the guitars.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That guitar reminds me that I have lots of leaves to rake up this spring. LOL.

Comment

How are are you liking the fret work / ends on that?
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Who says you can't eat guitars
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
            That guitar reminds me that I have lots of leaves to rake up this spring. LOL.
            Hahaha especially in that color

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              How are are you liking the fret work / ends on that?
              I like it a lot actually, now keeping in mind this guitar was used and they did a full setup on it prior to sending it, i don't know how it was new out of the box but this one feels great.

After seeing this question I went and ran my fingers down the side to feel the frets on both the edwards, the ltd and my dbz and they all feel almost the same, then ran my figures down the DK2 and the RR3R and it's no comparison, these are much nicer than even the MIJ Jackson frets... and that really pains me because I f*cking adore my RR3R and it's just not in the ball park.

I really may end up having to close my account here, because I think I've been converted. lol

Comment

Working...
              X